Benefits of Discover Brain DMIT
- For a Principal it is very important to ensure smooth functioning of the school/college. The first step towards this would be to understand himself, and then his teachers, staff, and students. Discover Brain DMIT is the best tool to derive this. Through the Total Ridge Count (TRC), he would be able to understand the learning potential of his students, and accordingly design a learning program and pay more attention to students with adequate and normal TRC in order to ensure 100% success rate.
- Positioning correct staff at the correct place by understanding his personality, his strengths and weaknesses. Here adversity quotient, emotional quotient, intelligence quotient, and creative quotient are of utmost importance. By getting a fair analysis of the quotients through Discover Brain DMIT, the Principal would be able to assign correct positions for his staff. For example, if a staff/teacher is very high on adversity quotient then he could be assigned to manage the entire functioning of a particular department, if he/she is high on creative quotient, then he could be made the creative head, and if he or she is high emotional quotient then he could become a co-coordinator between the Principal and the students or the School Management and the parents, etc.
- By making use of the VAK theory, they can improve the learning capability of each student, thereby enhancing their abilities in terms of performance during exams, and can also work on the self-esteem of each student. Through this the overall level of education of the school could be elevated.
By understanding the Multiple Intelligences Distribution of each teacher, he could be assigned the correct job, by taking into consideration his strengths and weaknesses. This way the Principal will have a well-organized work force whose core competencies could be identified through Discover Brain DMIT.
- Teachers are the backbone of educational institutes, schools, colleges. It is very essential that the teachers perform and work to the best of their abilities in order for a school/college to gain fame and good reputation. In order to give their best in terms of their work, it is of utmost importance that the teachers are happy and content and are doing the job that they are actually interested in and for which they have been made. Through Discover Brain DMIT, they can understand their Multiple Intelligences Distribution, and accordingly take up the subject to teach as per the discovery and analysis of their strengths and weaknesses.
- By understanding the personality of Teachers (Eagle, Peacock, Dove, and Owl), training programs and refreshers can be arranged for them accordingly.
- They can teach the students more effectively once they understand their inborn learning pattern (VAK) and personality, and they will learn to be more patient with the students after understanding his TRC, his acquiring methods (Cognitive, Affective, Critical, Reflective, and Integrated).
- By understanding the Multiple Intelligences Distribution of the students, a teacher can work on the strengths of the students as well as develop their weaknesses to a certain level as Discover Brain DMIT brings remedial measures for intelligences which might not be very well developed in students. Based on this suitable career paths could be suggested by the teachers to the students.
- Once the teachers understand the students through Discover Brain DMIT, in terms of their personality, their behavior, their learning sensitivity, their strengths and weaknesses, their learning and acquiring patterns, their interest, then they can communicate effectively with the parents and give them a clear picture as to why a particular student behaves in a certain fashion. This leads to bringing an end to the communication gap between the parents and the children, and in the process the teacher strengthens his relationship with his students.
- By following the VAK Theory, a teacher can accordingly design a learning and communication method for his students.
- This leads to an overall satisfaction amongst the students and the teachers, and will lead to a better productivity and performance in terms of the results produced and the marks scored at the Board Examinations.
- Through Discover Brain DMIT, parents will be able to save time and money that they spend in irrelevant courses and classes for their children. Since they will understand the intelligence or strengths of their children, they will be able to pay attention to the strengths and develop them further and accordingly choose a stream or class or subjects for their children.
- They will be able to understand why their children behave in a particular fashion by understanding their personality and quotients through Discover Brain DMIT. So a parent will get a fair idea as to why his child does not do well in surprise tests and examinations by getting to know his adversity quotient, and accordingly things could be worked out for the child to build up his confidence and adversity quotient.
- They will understand the learning potential of their child through Total Ridge Count or TRC and then they can learn to be sensitive if the child is a slow learner and even stop comparing him to his friends who might be quick learners.
- By learning the learning pattern of the child through VAK theory, parents will understand why their child is a silent reader, or someone who studies with the music in the background, or why their child is hyperactive and naughty, and hence stop complaining about the learning style of their child.
- By getting to know the acquiring methods of their child, parents will be able to know when to encourage a child and how to do it if he is affective, or if the child needs to be left on his own to do his things if he is cognitive, how to handle a critical child and why a reflective child is slow in understanding and executing, or how to deal with an integrated child who would be a multi -tasker and then who would even be confused as he would have a variety of interests and choices and at the same time would have the potential to undertake any interest or work.
- By analyzing his brain dominance, parents would be able to understand why his child is too emotional, or if he is insensitive, why he is artistic or creative or if he is logical and practical, and accordingly understand and embrace his qualities.
- Through the best suited career options, parents can prepare their child for the best and the most suitable career based on his intelligence and interest.
- By understanding their child in the most in depth and sensitive manner, parents can improve their relationship with their child/children and even eliminate the guessing game on their child’s strengths/talents and get rid of the trial and error phases.
- According to a survey by World Health Organization (WHO) more than 14,000 students commit suicides in India everywhere. This is due to the exam related stress and pressure which their parents, friends, and society impose on them. Discover Brain DMIT acts as an important tool to guide the students by counseling them and preparing them for what they are actually capable of hence bringing down the number of suicides amongst students.
- Discover Brain DMIT leads to stress-free childhood for students as they can discover their real strengths and see if their interest matches their strengths. If their interest and strengths go hand in hand then they will be able to choose the right stream and career paths based on the same, and if the interest exists, however the strengths are not well-developed then they can follow the remedial measures provided by Discover Brain DMIT to bring their strengths at par with their interests and then choose streams and subjects and career paths accordingly.
- By understanding their personality (Eagle, Peacock, Dove, and Owl) they will know why they behave in a certain manner and what are the type of people who they should make friends with and will also be able to understand how he should plan and execute their activities and at the same time would be able to use the tips provided by Discover Brain DMIT in order to become more successful, and what are the aspects and behavioral patterns that they should get rid of in terms of their personality.
- They will understand their learning capabilities and their concentration quotient through Total Ridge Count or TRC and accordingly time themselves with learning programs and workshops. They will also stop getting influenced and affected by what their parents, friends and teachers have to say about their learning potential which ultimately leads to a better understanding of concepts and subjects on their parts and make them stress-free.
- Multiple Intelligences Distribution helps them in subject and stream selection, and they would end up choosing the stream/subject which are actually meant for them, and save on money, time and effort wasted over irrelevant courses and classes.
- Through the VAK Theory, they will be able to understand their inborn learning pattern and accordingly use the most dominant learning pattern to grasp and understand subjects, concepts. This way they will be able to excel in their studies.
- Through the acquiring methods, they will understand their learning sensitivity, and the cognitive learners will learn how to be more sensitive and listen to others as well, the affective learners will learn how to get affected only by the right company, the critical learners will understand why they are unique and learn to respect their own uniqueness, the reflective learners will learn how to take decisions without wasting much time, and the integrated learners will learn how to make the best possible use of their multi-tasking abilities.
- Discover Brain DMIT helps understand their brain dominance, so they will accordingly be able to decide whether they are more of creative individuals or practical individuals, and they can even make use of the strategies to gain a whole brain development as these strategies are provided by Discover Brain DMIT.
Through the extra-curricular activities and career options listed based on the Multiple Intelligence Distribution, students will be able to take up the best suited extra-curricular activities and prepare themselves for the best suited career options.
With the help of the Relationship Compatibility provided by Discover Brain DMIT, students will be able to improve their relationships with their parents, teachers, friends, classmates by making use of the tips to improve relationship compatibility. This will ultimately lead to better and smooth relationships between students and teachers, children and parents, and friends and friends.
- One can understand one’s personality (Eagle, Peacock, Dove, and Owl) and then self- acceptance comes more easily. This also helps one to connect with others easily as when one understands oneself, one would also have a pre conceived idea that everyone would behave differently based on their personalities which would be reflected through Discover Brain DMIT. Understanding others will come easily.
- Through the Total Ridge Count (TRC), an individual can get to understand his inborn learning potential and power of concentration and how far he would be able to achieve proficiency in different fields and areas of his professional aspect.
- Through Prof. Howard Gardner’s Theory of Multiple Intelligences which states that everyone is born with 8 different types of Multiple Intelligences which are distributed differently in all the individuals, the individuals will understand their strengths and weaknesses through Multiple Intelligences Distribution.
- Through the VAK Theory (Visual, Auditory, Kinaesthetic), individuals understand their inborn learning patterns.
- Through the Acquiring Patterns, individuals understand whether they are cognitive, affective, critical, reflective or integrated learners.
- Through the Quotients, individuals will get an idea about their Intelligence Quotient, Emotional Quotient, Adversity Quotient, and Creativity Quotient.
- Through the Extra Curricular Activities based on Multiple Intelligences, individuals will understand the vocational activities that they are supposed to take up.
- The career options which are star rated help individuals choose the career options which are best suited for them based on their inborn strengths.
First of all, a person’s personality could be discovered and based on which different job profiles and roles could be allocated accordingly.
- An individual’s resume will be a reflection of his academic achievement and personal details, whereas Discover Brain DMIT is a true and an accurate insight into an individual’s personality, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Discover Brain DMIT would be a great recruitment tool for the HR department as it is a true navigator in terms of the best suited career options for individuals. Based on the Multiple Intelligences Distribution of individuals, it talks about the career options which would be the strongest and the weakest choice for individuals.
By getting to understand the behavioural patterns and potential, employers can assign different projects and tasks to employees, based on their expertise.
HR can use the Adversity Quotient as guidance to measure the retention capacity and accordingly work on it, and the VAK Theory could be used to make the communication between the employer and the employees more effective.
Discover Brain DMIT can be used to differentiate between leaders and participants, to enhance the leading capabilities and to motivate the participants and get total co-operation from their sides.
By understanding the personality types of employees, (Eagle, Peacock, Dove, Owl), employers can approach and motivate them accordingly.
By knowing the Total Ridge Count (TRC) of employees, employer can understand their learning potential and their concentration power, and accordingly have training sessions and refreshers.
- By understanding the Multiple Intelligences Distribution of the employees, employer can use the strongest areas in business development and an overall development of the organization, and even work on the weaker intelligences through the remedial measures provided by Discover Brain DMIT, as intelligences could keep developing throughout one’s lives. It also helps employer understand the core competencies of his employees.
- Right people can be hired for the right positions. Discover Brain DMIT even helps identify employees on the basis of their skill and will and improve the performance of the workforce accordingly:
a) If an employee is low skilled and low willed, then he could be replaced.
b) If an employee is low skilled but high willed, then he could be trained.
c) If an employee is low willed but high skilled, then he could be motivated.
d) If an employee is high willed and high skilled, then he could be enhanced.
- So Discover Brain DMIT could be used as recruitment tool in the most effective manner and help understand an employee in the most in-depth way and improve the relationship between the employer and the employee.
To Job Seekers:
Through Discover Brain DMIT, job seekers will, first of all, get to know their core competencies, and their strengths and weaknesses and then they can accordingly apply for jobs.
- Through Brain Dominance introduced by Dr. Roger W. Sperry in 1981, job seekers will get an idea about how creative or how logical they are and accordingly take up conventional jobs or jobs which involve and require creativity.
- Through John L. Holland’s RIASEC Theory, job seekers understand whether they are Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, or Conventional, and then again seek and apply for jobs which best suit them.
Through the Adversity Quotient, job seekers will get an idea if they will be able to survive through challenges, deadlines, stress, high pressure, highly demanding jobs and accordingly go for them.
- Through VAK Theory, they will understand whether they are visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learners, and accordingly present a demo on their work and skills to the HR. If they are Visual, they can do through flow charts and graphs or any other kinds of visual associations, auditory learners can explain verbally, and kinaesthetic learners can explain through hands-on-activities.
- Through the extra-curricular activities, job seekers will be able to mention in their resumes, the extra-curricular based on their multiple intelligences which are highlighted by Discover Brain DMIT, and not just interests.
- Through career options, job seekers will be able to undertake trainings and prepare themselves for the most suited careers as listed by Discover Brain DMIT.
Benefits of Discover Brain Mnemonics
Benefits of Discover Brain Psychometric
Benefits of Discover Brain Mid Brain Activation