- Teachers are the backbone of educational institutes, schools, colleges. It is very essential that the teachers perform and work to the best of their abilities in order for a school/college to gain fame and good reputation. In order to give their best in terms of their work, it is of utmost importance that the teachers are happy and content and are doing the job that they are actually interested in and for which they have been made. Through Discover Brain DMIT, they can understand their Multiple Intelligences Distribution, and accordingly take up the subject to teach as per the discovery and analysis of their strengths and weaknesses.
By understanding the personality of Teachers (Eagle, Peacock, Dove, and Owl), training programs and refreshers can be arranged for them accordingly.
- They can teach the students more effectively once they understand their inborn learning pattern (VAK) and personality, and they will learn to be more patient with the students after understanding his TRC, his acquiring methods (Cognitive, Affective, Critical, Reflective, and Integrated).
- By understanding the Multiple Intelligences Distribution of the students, a teacher can work on the strengths of the students as well as develop their weaknesses to a certain level as Discover Brain DMIT brings remedial measures for intelligences which might not be very well developed in students. Based on this suitable career paths could be suggested by the teachers to the students.
Once the teachers understand the students through Discover Brain DMIT, in terms of their personality, their behavior, their learning sensitivity, their strengths and weaknesses, their learning and acquiring patterns, their interest, then they can communicate effectively with the parents and give them a clear picture as to why a particular student behaves in a certain fashion. This leads to bringing an end to the communication gap between the parents and the children, and in the process the teacher strengthens his relationship with his students.
- By following the VAK Theory, a teacher can accordingly design a learning and communication method for his students.
- This leads to an overall satisfaction amongst the students and the teachers, and will lead to a better productivity and performance in terms of the results produced and the marks scored at the Board Examinations.